check_circle En stock
Description and materials
- New version of the high quality Clean 19” front rim.
- Developed in Spain and currently used by UCI World Champion Abel Mustieles.
- This new version has a unique, lighter design that still manages to keep a high durability and ensure a great performance.
- Made from high quality 6061-T6 aluminium.
- 48mm wide design, which guarantees unmatchable stability on the back wheel, even at the lowest pressures.
- Super light single-walled design, with customized holes, saving a good few grams without compromising its strength.
- Large sidewalls (17mm) ensure more than enough room for the pad, offering a better braking performance and therefore being ideal for rim brakes.
- 32 holes orientated on the rim sides, great to use shorter spokes and ease the rim build, for an stronger and stiffer wheel.
- Available in anodized black or silver finish, with laser etched Clean logo
- 48mm wide
- Ø 374mm in internal diameter(ERD)
- 32 holes
- Available in anodized black, with laser etched Clean logo
Please, bear in mind this rim will only suit hubs with 32 holes.