Description and materials
- New version of the high quality Clean 26” front rim.
- Developed in Spain and currently used by Clean team rider Sergi Llongueras.
- This new version has a unique, lighter design that still manages to keep a high durability and ensure a great performance.
- Made from high quality, super light 6061-T6 aluminium.
- 31mm wide profile, which offers a great balance between stability and low rolling resistance.
- Super light single-walled design, with customized holes, saving a good few grams without compromising its strength.
- Large sidewalls (17mm) ensure more than enough room for the pad, offering a better braking performance and therefore being ideal for rim brakes.
- 28 holes orientated on the rim sides, ensuring a stronger, stiffer build.
- 31mm wide
- Ø 540mm in internal diameter(ERD)
- 28 holes
- Anodized black, with white laser etched Clean logos
Please, bear in mind this rim will only suit hubs with 28 holes.