Cadre COMAS 1088R 26"
- 26" trial frame with design and exclusive geometry 100% COMAS and tapered steering tube lightened from 1-1/8" to 1.5 "
- Made of high quality aluminum 6082-T6 and butted tubes in all its length.
- Triangular section of upper tube which the resistant module of the set is increased.
- Lower tube with optimized curve to avoid possible collisions and facilitate the passage of obstacles.
- Bi-tube design in the connection of the upper triangle with the bottom bracket.
- The lightened bottom bracket tube is integrated in a single piece mechanized next to the joint reinforcement with the seat stays.
- Oversized rectangular section on chain stays that give a robust and reliable construction.
- Incorporates a transversal reinforcement in the upper seat stays.
- High precision CNC machined drops designed to use eccentric type tensioners.
- Width between drops of 116mm compatible with the most hubs on the market.
- Does not incorporate supports for bash guard plate.
- Aluminum 6082-T6
- WD: 116mm
- BB: 68mm / 1.37x24t
- HT: 120mm / 1-1/8" to 1.5"
- WB: 1088mm
- RC: 380mm
- BH: +70mm
- HA: 72º
- OFF: 35mm
- Black anodized with COMAS graphics in white, black and red.