- Extrude 20" mono-layer rim with W profile.
- Can be used in both hubs for rim brake or disc brake.
- Made of high quality 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
- Central surface out of phase with respect to the sides increasing the structural rigidity.
- Large braking surface with 12mm height and 48mm of total rim width.
- Lightweight construction with individual CNC milling
- Spoke holes oriented on both sides to get a much more rigid wheel assembly.
- Aluminum 6061-T6
- Inches: 20 "
- Total width: 48mm
- Braking surface: 12mm
- ISO: Ø406mm
- Spoke holes: 32H
- Black anodized
Description and materials
- New version of the high quality Clean V2 20” front rim.
- Developed in Spain and currently used by UCI World Champion Abel Mustieles.
- This new version has a unique, lighter design that still manages to keep a high durability and ensure a great performance.
- Made from high quality, super light 6061-T6 aluminium.
- 34mm wide profile, which offers a great balance between stability and low rolling resistance.
- Super light single-walled design, with customized holes, saving a good few grams without compromising its strength.
- Large sidewalls (13mm) ensure more than enough room for the pad, offering a better braking performance and therefore being ideal for rim brakes.
- Two versions available:
· With 28 spoke holes (28H).
· With 32 spoke holes (32H).
- The spoke holes are orientated on the rim sides, ensuring a stronger, stiffer build.
- 34mm wide
- Ø 394mm effective diameter (ERD)
- 28 or 32 holes
- Anodized black, with white laser etched Clean logos
- 354.30g (32H) and 366.48g (28H)